Monday, December 5, 2022

 Goodness me how time flies it is nearly Christmas and at long last we have some better weather. Having said that the temp reached 33c here on Sunday and was back down to 13c on Monday!! But today is most pleasant after a damp start.

I always find this time of year rather challenging, having no family here in Australia I am not keen to accept invites to others Christmas get togethers, its almost intrusive. Still there will be Garry and I and of course the fluffy Rupert, he will be 3 this Christmas so 21 in cat years!

Not sure if I will post again before Christmas so will take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy and Healthy New Year.




A small taste of the garden and of course Rupert!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  We are now heading into winter, autumn has been so kind with warm and sunny days.   Today has been a bit damp but did manage a day out wit...